Tampa Downtown Monthly Sunday Market
April 19th is our BLUEBERRY HILL MARKET
Blueberry farmers, blueberry jams, blueberry tarts, and the list goes on!
Located at Rivergate Building Plaza at 400 N. Ashley Drive.
Our market sets up just next to Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
- April 19th FREE Cooking Class at 12pm by the VooDoo Chef making Chef Tailz!
- Hours of market are 10am to 3pm
- Always Fresh from the Farm and Locally Produced Foods
- Hand-Made Crafts
- Live Music and Outdoor Seating
- Kid's Art Activities and Pet Friendly Environment
- Free Bike Valet for Market Shoppers (until 3pm!)
- Free metered parking on Sundays, North of Kennedy Boulevard only.
- Paid parking at Rivergate Plaza Parking and City of Tampa Poe Garage ($1.20 per hour)
Since 2008, the Tampa Downtown Market has served as a community-gathering site that provides economic opportunities to small businesses.
You'll find the Tampa Downtown Market is no average farmers market. We offer fresh produce, organic foods, vegan and gluten free foods, fresh vegetable juices, gourmet spices and sauces, and artisan cheeses. Shoppers also interact with local artists and craftspeople. Live music by local musicians plays every market day. Children's Activities monthly!
We love your kids and dogs, so bring them with you! Enjoy a Perfect Downtown Day!
Many thanks to our sponsor
Vendor spaces are limited. To be considered, please click HERE