Tampa Downtown Monthly Sunday Market
EVERY THIRD SUNDAY
Located at the plaza just north of the Rivergate Building at 400 N. Ashley Drive. Our Market is just next to Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
- Begins October 19, 2014 and runs on every third Sunday until May 17, 2015.
- Hours are 10am to 3pm
- Live Music
- Kid's Activities and Pet Friendly
- Free Bike Valet Through May, 2014
- Free metered parking on Sundays, North of Kennedy Boulevard only.
- Paid parking at Rivergate Plaza Parking ($5 all day) and City of Tampa Poe Garage ($1.20 per hour)
Since 2008, the Tampa Downtown Market has served as a community-gathering site that activates public space and provides economic opportunities to small businesses.
You'll find the Tampa Downtown Market is no average farmers market. We offer fresh produce, organic foods, vegan and gluten free foods, fresh vegetable juices, gourmet spices and sauces, and artisan cheeses. Shoppers also get to shops with local artists and craftspeople. Live music by local musicians plays every market day. Children's Activities monthly!
We love your kids and dogs, so bring them with you and enjoy a perfect family afternoon.
Many thanks to our sponsor
Vendor spaces are limited. To be considered, please click HERE